Thursday, August 28, 2008

Men that Blog

Have you ever secretly logged into your wife/girlfriend/significant other's e-mail address so that you could check out a blog, or comment on someone's post?

Do you even know how to create a post, or comment?

Have you caught yourself in the middle of the day saying "I should blog about this!"?

Well this blog is for YOU!

I hope this blog becomes a hangout for Men that Blog, where we can come to blog about our lives, interests, hobbies, ideas and futures! Let's not let everyone else have all the fun! We can show our creative sides too, and have a place to share it with other guys who like to blog!

Feel free to share your ideas of what you would like to see on this blog, so that we can incorporate everyone's interests. I am open to any and all ideas! Just leave a comment, and we'll talk about it.

You can also contact me by e-mailing me at: menthatblog@gmail.com

Let's make this the most popular blog out there!

Men that Blog

No comments: